Unless otherwise stated we meet at Warmley Station car park to lift share to the start of the walk.
The time stated is the time we leave the car park so allow time for directions/car share.
If you wish to bring a dog it is essential that you check with the leader first as it may not be possible due, for instance, to lambing time or fields with cattle.
For more information contact the leader. In adverse weather conditions check the website or phone the leader to check the walk is going ahead.
What you need to wear and bring with you:
- walking boots and socks
- waterproofs and warm clothing in winter
- packed lunch - we sometimes stop at a pub for a drink only
- snacks and drinks for morning coffee stop
- plenty of water
- sunhat and suncream in Summer
- rucksack to carry it all in!
if you have boots on but need to put on your waterproof overtrousers just put a plastic carrier bag over your boot then the overtrousers will slide on easily